-
March 20th, 2002, 12:17 AM
#1
Inactive Member
All of you golfers, listen up. I have two benefactor passes to Sawgrass for Sunday's final round if you want to buy them from me. These get you into the Island club, clubhouse and Benefactor pavillion. Let me know.
-
March 20th, 2002, 02:53 AM
#2
Inactive Member
fish, i am in st augustine and some friends and i were talking about maybe going. how much?
-
March 20th, 2002, 02:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Dang it, J, I have two passes to the Pro-Am day of the Shell Houston Open next week....wanna trade?
-
March 21st, 2002, 01:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
bump
fish, answer me please, are these passes still available? i am interested.
thanks
-
March 21st, 2002, 10:09 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Well, Bob, if you want to come out to J-ville and watch the tourney, I figure, the extra pass will make up for the golf and beers in P-Cola last summer. You're more than welcome to stay at our house.
BBQ, I have been offered $75 a piece. e mail me at [email protected] if still interested
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 21, 2002 06:11 PM: Message edited by: dafish in Jacksonville ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks